Surf Impact Vest
- Purpose built / fitted buoyancy panels that won’t inhibit movement or ability to paddle.
- Rear zip to provide snug fit and help get in/out
- Bright top that looks like jet ski jacket for visibility safety without affecting performance.
- Innovative handles on rear jacket for emergency surfer pick up.
- Strategically placed buoyancy panels to assist in coming to surface and lower impact in wipeouts.
- Not an approved flotation device or Jet ski jacket.
- Designed to be a snug fit so it wont pull over your head in a heavy wipeout.
- Back zip helps make it easier to get on and off.
- Removing instructions.
1/ Undo zip
2/ For easiest removal do not turn inside out as removing.
3/ Apply the pressure from the top of the jacket and lift/slide the vest off over your head keeping the vest the same way that you wear it rather than turning it inside out.